Here we will guide on how to install stock ROM on Tecno Spark 3 Pro KB8. The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of a smartphone enthusiast interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Tecno Spark 3 Pro. So, in this post, we will guide you to install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 3 Pro KB8. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
Table of Contents
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Tecno Spark 3 Pro KB8.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Tecno Spark 3 Pro.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Tecno Spark 3 Pro.
- Device Supported: Tecno Spark 3 Pro KB8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Spark 3 Pro KB8
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Tecno Spark 3 Pro. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Stock ROM File
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Tecno Spark 3 Pro. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Tecno USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require VCOM Drivers in this installation process. Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Now let’s get down to the installation part. Here we have put up the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Tecno Spark 3 Pro.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Tecno Spark 3 Pro. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.