In this guide, we have shared with you the steps to Root Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y using Magisk without TWRP in a very simple way for your ease.
In order to root your Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y, we will use the Magisk to patch the stock boot image and flash that to your device’s boot partition. Now, if you ask why Magisk? It’s a system-less root process that doesn’t tamper with the system partitions while enabling root access. Magisk can also hide online security measures to work apps properly like any banking app, SafetyNet, etc.
- Steps To Root Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y Using Magisk
- Download and Extract the OZIP Firmware:
- How to Patch the Boot Image using Magisk?
- Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image on Realme device
- Steps to Verify the Systemless Root
Steps To Root Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y Using Magisk
Follow the full-depth guide along with the requirements and download links below.
Keep in mind:
- Rooting may void the manufacturer’s warranty on your device.
- Rooting will block the firmware OTA updates.
Now, let’s head over to some of the necessary steps which you need to abide by:
Before we begin with this procedure, I would strongly recommend you create a backup of your device storage and all your files stored on your device. Moreover, it is advised to follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or to brick your device.
1. Charge Your Phone
It’s highly recommended to charge your handset before rooting your device to avoid shutting down occasionally while going through the process. Make sure to keep at least 50% of charge or higher for a smooth operation.
2. Install ADB and Fastboot Binaries
ADB and Fastboot drivers or tools are really useful to run system-level commands on your connected device using the computer in a matter of seconds. Whether you want to run fastboot or adb commands on the device, or sideload OTA files, or remove programs, etc. You can grab ADB and Fastboot binaries here.
3. Install Realme USB Drivers
USB Drivers are necessary enough to build a strong connection/bridge between the device and the computer via a USB cable for data transferring or flashing items (commands). It ensures a smooth operation without any interruption. You can get Realme USB Drivers here.
4. Requires a PC and a USB Cable
To perform the bootloader unlocking method on any of your Realme smartphones, you’ll require a Windows computer and a USB cable to connect the device to the PC.
5. Unlock Bootloader Guide:
To root, install any mods or custom ROM, you need to unlock the bootloader. You can follow our guide to install the unlock bootloader on your Realme device.
6. Download Firmware File:
- Download the latest Realme C25 RMX3193 Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
- Download the latest Realme C25S RMX3197 Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
- Download the latest Realme C25Y RMX3265 Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
Download and Extract the OZIP Firmware:
How to Patch the Boot Image using Magisk?
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image on Realme device
Follow the proper guide to install Patched Boot Image on Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y from the below link:
- Now, extract the ADB & Fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold down the Shift key + right-mouse-click to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Next, enter the following command in order to flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with an A/B partition system, you have to use the following commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Finally, type in the command to reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Steps to Verify the Systemless Root
- Launch the Magisk Manager app on your device.
- Now, in order to verify the systemless root access on your phone, you will see the status screen. Here all options should be green ticked if properly rooted. If yes, that means you’ve successfully bypassed the Google SafetyNet measure as well.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and have successfully rooted your Realme C25, C25S, and C25Y device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Please hamare Wi-Fi ka password
Happy Birthday pari beta happy 😁😊 good 👍😊 good 👍😊 good 👍you have been in a day and night 🌉🌉🌉🌉🌉🌉🌃 friends in a morning bro with good health and happiness 😊😊😊😊 good night with good morning friends and family members ka nahi to nahi ala na hi to hai aur bahut hi ho jata h aur bahut achcha ho raha hain aur video 📸