Spotify Technology is an international media service provider that offers both free & premium access to listen to millions of songs online. Additionally, it also offers podcasts in plenty of languages. The service is available as an application for both the Android and iOS platforms. But it’s possible to face issues with the Spotify app on your device. Here we’ve shared the troubleshooting guide on Spotify keeps crashing or won’t load on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
Apple has launched its three new iPhone 11 series devices a couple of months ago. Though the latest iOS 13 version is quite buggy and unstable as well. After upgrading to the iOS 13 or above, most of the iPhone users are facing plenty of issues and app crashing or won’t loading issue is one of them. So, if you’re also facing this kind of issue, then you should check out the solutions below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Spotify keeps crashing or won’t load on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max: Solution: Solution
Spotify keeps crashing or won’t load on iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max: Solution: Solution
Spotify app keeps crashing or won’t load on some of the iPhone 11 series device users either due to the iOS software bug or due to pending app updates or any software glitch. Meanwhile, some of the iPhone users can’t log in to the Spotify account as well via an application. First of all, make sure that the internet connection is working well and the iOS version is updated.
Now, follow all the possible workarounds that we’ve shared below.
1. Quit Spotify App and Reboot your iPhone
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen and pause to launch the app preview cards.
- Now, swipe right or left to head over to the particular app preview cards.
- Swipe up the Spotify app preview card to force close it.
- It’s recommended to force close all the background running apps one by one.
- Next, you need to reboot your iPhone.
To reboot your iPhone:
- Long-press the Side/Power button and Volume Up/Down button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- The Slide to Power Off bar will appear >> just drag the slider to turn off your handset.
- Wait for around 10 seconds and then long-press the Power/Side button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the power button when the Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone will reboot automatically.
2. Update All Pending Apps including Spotify App
- Head over to the App Store >> Tap on the User Profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Updates tab >> Tap on Update All option.
- Once done, reboot your iPhone and check the Spotify app again.
3. Uninstall Spotify App and Reinstall It to fix Spotify crashing on iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Launch the iPhone Settings >> Tap on General.
- Tap on Storage >> Navigate to the Spotify app from the list.
- Tap on the Delete App.
Alternatively, you can follow the below steps to delete apps.
- Tap and hold on the Spotify app icon on the home screen.
- All the app icons will start jiggling with the cross (x) icon or you will get an option to delete the app.
- Just tap on the cross (x) icon >> Confirm to delete the app.
4. Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Settings >> Select General >> Select Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- If required, enter the passcode and confirm the task.
- Then reboot your iPhone.
- Now, open the Spotify app again and check for the issues.
5. Reset All Settings to fix Spotify crashing on iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Open the iPhone Settings >> Tap on General >> Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset all settings.
- If prompted, put the device passcode and confirm the task.
- All the device settings will reset >> Now, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide helpful and the Spotify app is now working properly on your iPhone 11 series devices.