Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM, kernel, APK modding, etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device, you can easily install Stock ROM on Advan G5. Since Advan G5 has a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash Tool to install Stock ROM in Advan G5 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Advan G5 6201 android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware. This is very true with Advan G5 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Advan G5 is no rocket science. It’s very easy, and we will guide you through each process step. Following this guide can restore or unbrick Advan G5 back to the previous working condition.
Stock ROM on Advan G5 [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Advan G5 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Advan G5 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock Firmware on Advan G5 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Advan G5. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Advan G5 using this guide.
Advantage Of Advan G5 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Advan G5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Advan G5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Advan G5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Advan G5 6201
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock Firmware on Advan G5 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Advan G5 E78
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863a
- Gapps Included
- Android Version: Android 10 Q
Download Required Files
These are the files that you will need to install Stock Firmware on Advan G5 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download (Advan_G5_SC9863A_V1.0_20200424_10_SPD.zip]
- Download SpreadTrum Flash Tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Advan G5 E78
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Advan G5
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Advan USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Advan G5
After downloading the firmware file for Advan G5, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time, then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Advan G5.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Advan G5 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!