Are you looking to install stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4? Then you are just in the right place. In this post, we have brought you the latest stock firmware for the Alcatel Fierce 4
These days installing custom ROMs, rooting the device is a pretty common scenario among smartphone enthusiasts. However, not every day is a sunny day. Usually, while customizing your device you may have performed some wrong steps and ended up with a bricked device or a phone stuck in the endless boot loop. Sometimes the new custom OS you install brings a lot of unforeseen bugs. So, the only solution is to take the device back to its previous state. This technically means flashing the stock firmware on the smartphone.
Talking of the Alcatel Fierce 4, we have put up the latest stock firmware of the phone along with the flash tool and a complete tutorial to help you install the stock ROM correctly on the device. We have laid out all the instructions in a simple and detailed manner. So, it should be a cakewalk for you to install stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4
Talking about the specifications, Alcatel Fierce 4 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Alcatel Fierce 4 comes with an 8MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 2,500 mAh battery.
- 1 How to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4?
- 2 Stock ROM Installation Guide for Alcatel Fierce 4
How to Install Stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4?
Installing a stock ROM is pretty easy. All you have to do is download the stock ROM for the corresponding device. Then grab the USB drivers, an exclusive flash tool that we will use for performing the installation. Talking of the flash tool, we are using the SP Flash tool in this guide because the Alcatel Fierce 4 runs on MediaTek chipset.
You will also require some other tools which we have listed out below. You have to download and install them as instructed. Before getting on towards the installation, let’s find out the importance of stock ROM.
Why Stock ROM is important.?
A stock ROM is the OS which the device runs when its unboxed. It’s the pre-built operating system. So, by flashing the stock ROM, you would literally take back the device to its original working state.
- A stock ROM can fix the device bootloop issue
- If your phone is bricked, then you can unbrick it by flashing the device with the latest stock ROM
- You can upgrade/downgrade the OS of your device via flashing a stock ROM only.
- it is important during unrooting the device and going back to stock
- Device Name: Alcatel Fierce 4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool | QPST Tool
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Chipset
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Stock ROM Installation Guide for Alcatel Fierce 4
As mentioned before, here are the list of flash tool and other software which are important to successfully install stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4.
Requisites Before Installation
- The stock ROM provided in this guide is exclusively for Alcatel Fierce 4 Do not use it on any other device.
- Before installing the stock ROM charge the battery of your device up to 50%.
- A laptop/PC
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your device data. Backup without root | Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Make sure to download firmware, drivers, and tools to flash the firmware on your Alcatel Fierce 4
Guide for Firmware Installation
The tutorial linked below will guide you to flash the latest stock ROM on the device.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Alcatel Red Magic 3S:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Alcatel Red Magic 3S.
So, guys.! We hope that this tutorial to install stock ROM on Alcatel Fierce 4 was useful to you. Install the firmware and enjoy it. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments section.