In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the BQ Aquaris X Pro powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the BQ Aquaris X Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from BQ Aquaris X Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on BQ Aquaris X Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on BQ Aquaris X Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot BQ Aquaris X Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore BQ Aquaris X Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: BQ Aquaris X Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Processor
- Android Version: Android 7.1 Nougat / 8.1 Oreo
How to Install BQ Aquaris X Pro Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your BQ Aquaris X Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: BQ Aquaris X Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: BQ Firmware Flash Tool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and BQ USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: BQ_Aquaris_X_Pro_8.1_OTA.zip
File Size: 1 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install via BQ Firmware Flash Tool:
Download the tool, drivers, and ROM file and create a new folder on your PC. Now follow the below procedure on how to install the Stock firmware using BQ Firmware Flash Tool.
Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your BQ Aquaris X Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.