In this post, we will tell you how to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Zero 6. It will come in handy when your device is bricked, or it’s facing bootloops issue or any other bugs. The Infinix Zero 6 is a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset based device, we need to use QFil tool to install the stock firmware on this device. We have put up the full guide for you with all the necessary steps.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Infinix Zero 6 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Infinix Zero 6 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Infinix Zero 6 running on stock ROM.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Zero 6
- 2 Guidelines to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Zero 6
How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix Zero 6
Well, the answer is simple. Yes, Installing stock ROM on Infinix Zero 6 is quite easy. We will make use of the QFil Flash tool in this process. This tool is also known by the name of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. There are many misconceptions regarding installing stock ROM. However, if it’s a first time flashing a ROM manually, then do not worry, we will guide you completely.
To make this guide convenient for our users, we are going to divide this into multiple segments. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual flashing process followed by the downloading of the corresponding Stock ROM.
What are the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on a Smartphone..?
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your device:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Zero 6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infinix Zero 6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infinix Zero 6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Here is the download link for the stock ROM for Infinix Zero 6
Guidelines to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Zero 6
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Zero 6, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Infinix Zero 6.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50% or more
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important files, media, contacts, emails, etc.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Download QFIL Flash tool or Use QPST Tool and install on your PC.
- Download and install Infinix USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Infinix Zero 6 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Infinix Zero 6.
So, that’s all guys. If you want to flash firmware to complete stock on Infinix Zero 6 then follow this guide. We hope that it is helpful for you.