If you are here, you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Itel A44 Air. If yes, then you are in the right place. This guide will help you flash the Stock ROM on Itel A44 Air by using the SPD Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that the OEM manufacturer designs for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Itel A44 Air. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Itel A44 Air Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Itel A44 Air
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Itel A44 Air
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Itel A44 Air
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Itel A44 Air
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Itel A44 Air to Factory State
- Device Name: Itel A44 Air
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool / Spreadtrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SoC
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Install Itel A44 Air Firmware Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Itel A44 Air, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Itel A44 Air
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum Flash Tool, iTel USB Drivers, Spreadtrum USB Drivers
Download Flash File:
|Flash File Details:||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Itel_A44_Air_IN_V019_20190218_8.1_SPD.zip
File Size: 750 MB
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
|Flash File Name: Itel_A44_Air_L5502_IN_V038_20201030_8.1_SPD.zip
File Size: 750 MB
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Connect your device to the PC via the USB Cable.
- Now extract the contents of the SpreadTrum Upgrade Tool that you have downloaded. You could do so via the WinZIP or WinRAR application.
- Once the extracting is complete, head over to that folder and scroll all the way to the bottom till you find the UpgradeDownload EXE file.
- Double click on that file, and the tool will launch (as mentioned before, it is a portable app, hence no need to install).
- Now click on the Load packet button. This will be the first option situated at the top left (refer to the below screenshot).
- Navigate to the downloaded .pac or the PC5 firmware file and hit the Open button.
- Once the package has been loaded, click on the Start Downloading button. This will be the third button in the middle (see the below screengrab).
- The flashing process will start, and you could keep track of the same under the Progress section.
- As and when the process is complete, you should see a green “Passed” message. When this happens, you could now hit the Stop button from the menu bar and remove your device from the PC.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Itel A44 Air device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.