If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on itel A47 then you are in the right place. itel A47 is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on itel A47, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the itel A47 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on itel A47.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick itel A47 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on itel A47
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on itel A47 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on itel A47. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading itel A47 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your itel A47
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade itel A47
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on itel A47
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on itel A47 .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: itel A47
- Processor: SpreadTrum SC9832e
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Firmware File: Download [L5505-SQ557-9.0-OP-V004-20200518 – SQ557_L5505_A47-user 9 PPR1.180610.011]
- Firmware File: Download [L5505-SQ557-9.0-OP-V003-20200407.zip]
- Download SpreadTrum Flash Tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on itel A47:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: itel A47
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on itel A47
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest itel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on itel A47:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on itel A47 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.