Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your Lenovo A7 L19111 then you can easily flash the firmware file. Since Lenovo A7 is having a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash Tool in order to install the firmware flash file on your Lenovo A7 device.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Lenovo A7 users. But don’t worry, as installing a firmware flash file on Lenovo A7 L19111 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Lenovo A7 L19111 back to the previous working condition.
Lenovo A7 L19111 Firmware Flashing Guide
The actual process of flashing the firmware file on Lenovo A7 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Lenovo A7. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Lenovo A7 using this guide.
Advantage Of Lenovo A7 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo A7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo A7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo A7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Firmware File on Lenovo A7 L19111
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock Firmware on a Lenovo A7 L19111 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Lenovo A7
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863
- Gapps Included
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Required Files
These are the files that you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on the Lenovo A7 L19111 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [Lenovo_A7_L19111_CN_OPEN_USER_SC9863_P_DRV_11.0.081_DEV_200225_SPD.zip]
- Firmware File: Download [Lenovo_A7_L19111_CN_OPEN_USER_SC9863_P_DRV_11.0.151_ST_200330_SPD.zip]
- Download SpreadTrum Flash Tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Lenovo A7
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo A7
After downloading the firmware file for Lenovo A7, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Lenovo A7.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!