Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Lenovo A7. Since Lenovo A7 is having a Spreadtrum processor, you have to use SPD Flash Tool in order to install Stock ROM in Lenovo A7 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices gets hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Lenovo A7 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 is no rocket science. Its very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Lenovo A7 back to the previous working condition.
The Lenovo A7 2020 features a 6.09 inches IPS LCD display with an HD+ resolution and an old school type waterdrop notch. It has an aspect ratio of 19:5:9, a screen to body ratio of 75.27 percent, a pixel density of 282 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), and with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels.
Coming to the internals, the Lenovo A7 2020 comes with the new Unisoc SC9863 SoC that is built on the old 28nm process. It has an octa-core setup and includes eight Cortex A55 cores that clocks at 1.6GHz. Where four cores are clocked at a higher 1.6GHz, and the other four clocked at a lower 1.2GHz. To the GPU side, it sports the PowerVR 8322 GPU. To the memory side, the device comes with 2GB of RAM. It pairs with 32GB of internal storage. Further, this is expandable via the micro SD card up to 256GB. The device still runs on the old Android 9 Pie out of the box, and there is no schedule when the brand will give an update.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 [Firmware File]
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Lenovo A7. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Lenovo A7 using this guide.
Advantage Of Lenovo A7 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo A7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo A7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo A7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Lenovo A7
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Lenovo A7
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863
- Gapps Included
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [Lenovo_A7_L19111_CN_OPEN_USER_SC9863_P_DRV_11.0.081_DEV_200225_SPD.zip]
- Firmware File: Download [Lenovo_A7_L19111_CN_OPEN_USER_SC9863_P_DRV_11.0.151_ST_200330_SPD.zip]
- Download SpreadTrum Flash Tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo A7
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Lenovo A7
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo A7
After downloading the firmware file for Lenovo A7, you need to use SPD Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Lenovo A7.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!