Here we will guide you on how to flash the stock ROM file on Oppo Reno 10x zoom. The guide is simple and easy to follow. You can watch our complete video guide.
These days there is a great number of smartphone enthusiasts interested in learning the technical aspects of smartphones. So, they keep tweaking the phone in terms of hardware and software. However, sometimes, unfortunately, they end up bricking their device. Now, as we know in a bricking scenario, the phone won’t start and becomes a paperweight. This can happen with any smartphone. Some of our readers had this issue on their Oppo Reno 10x zoom. So, in this post, we will guide you to install the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 10x zoom. We have put up the download link for the corresponding ROM along with the installation guide. So, check it out.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Oppo Reno 10x zoom.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 10x zoom.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Oppo Reno 10x zoom.
- Device Supported: Oppo Reno 10x zoom
- Tool Supported: QFIL Flash tool or Use QCom Download Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie / 10.0
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 10x zoom
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Oppo Reno 10x zoom. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Flash Files
- CPH1919EX_11_C.34: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_C.33: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_C.30: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_C.09: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_A.20: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_A.15: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_A.14: Download
- CPH1919EX_11_A.10: Download
- CPH1919_EX_11_A.08: Download
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Oppo Reno 10x zoom. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Oppo USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download QFil Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo Reno 10x zoom :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 10x zoom.
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Oppo Reno 10x zoom. We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.
will my fingerprint scanner and popup camera still work? also I cannot locate the oppo reno 10x zoom usb drivers in the link provided. I also cannot find the phone in twrp. thanks so much
Hi Abd, thanks for sharing these information. It would be great to highlight that step ‘6. Now in the QPST Configuration…’ only works if the OEM unlock feature and USB Debugging is activated through the developer options. In addition the phone needs to be booted in fastboot mode. How to get into this mode would also be great to mention. In your guidance using QPST you mention several files from the ROM (rawprogram0.xml, patch0.xml) which are not in the RAR File provided via GDrive. Where could a user get these files? Could you also provide an estimate how long it will take to apply the ROM to the phone? I am speaking especially from the process that flashes the ROM. Thanks in advance
Is this the Chinese or Global ROM? If possible I’d like to buy a Reno 10x Zoom with the Chinese ROM (cheaper) and just switch it to the global one.
This is my question too, if you have the answer please let me know: email@example.com