If you are someone who is looking to flash Stock ROM file on Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 then this guide is for you. We believe you were trying to customize your device but the process went wrong. Now you may face issues such as Bootloop or bricking your smartphone. Otherwise, you may want to upgrade or downgrade the operating system on your smartphone. The only solution is to flash stock ROM on your device.
We have put up the stock ROM for Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907 which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. Also, we have put up a tutorial to flash the ROM on this device. So, check it out.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo Reno 2 features a 6.5-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730, a 64-bit Processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 256GB of internal memory. The camera on the Oppo Reno 2 comes with a Four 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Oppo Reno 2 also has a fingerprint sensor under the display.
- Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
- Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- You can unbrick your bricked Oppo Reno 2.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oppo Reno 2.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Oppo Reno 2.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Oppo Reno 2. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Supported: Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool / MSMDownload tool
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Oppo Reno 2 from the link below.
- Firmware Flash File:
- CPH1907_11_F.55: Download
- CPH1907PUEX_11_C.49: Download
- CPH1907EX_11_C.45: Download
- CPH1907PUEX_11_C.41: Download
- CPH1907PUEX_11_C.39: Download
- CPH1907PUEX_11_C.35: Download
- CPH1907EX_11_A.28: Download
- CPH1907EX_11_A.26: Download
- CPH1907EX_11_A.25: Download
- CPH1907EX_11_A.20: Download
- CPH1907_11_A.19_190913: Download
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo Reno 2 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.