In this guide, we will walk you through the process of downloading and installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Realme C2. This simple and straightforward tutorial is perfect for those who own a Realme C2 device and may be experiencing issues or errors.
Realme is renowned for producing top-notch Android devices, and the Realme C2 is no exception. Powered by a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, this device runs on Android 9.0 Pie. However, like any other device, you may encounter problems with your Realme C2 from time to time.
Reinstalling the stock ROM is often the most effective solution to resolving issues or errors on your Realme C2 or Android device. Whether you’re dealing with performance lag, a failed rooting attempt, or even a bricked device, this guide on installing the Stock ROM on your Realme C2 will help you get your device back on track. Are you ready to learn how to install the Stock ROM flash file on your Realme C2? Let’s dive right in and get started!
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. This guide is easy to follow and is written in beginner-friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes; first, you must download the firmware file and the SP Flash Tool for the Realme C2 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you want to review the prerequisites section to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. Let us look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Realme C2. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Realme C2:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme C2.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme C2.
- To fix bugs and lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme C2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- RMX1941EX_11_C.57: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_A.30: RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0300: Download
- RMX1941EX_11.A.29: RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0290: Download
- RMX1941EX_11.A.28: RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0280: Download
- RMX1941EX_11.A.27: RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0270: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_A.25_200501: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0250: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0240: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0230: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0210: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0200: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0180: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0170: Download
- RMX1945EX_11_A.10_190507: Download
Steps to Install Realme C2 Stock ROM Flash File
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme C2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Realme C2
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- First of all, download the ColorOS OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode. Follow this video guide on how to boot into recovery on the Realme device.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on Realme C2.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash tool
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Realme C2 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Realme C2 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!