Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM flash file on Realme C2. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so are you someone who has a Realme C2 device? Well, there is no denying the fact that Realme comes up with some of the best Android devices in the market. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Realme C2 is powered by a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor and runs on Android 9.0 Pie under the hood. There are times when things do not go well with this kind of device. Anyways, it looks like you are facing some issues with your Realme C2.
Now, one of the best ways to fix any issues or errors on the Casper or any Android Device, in general, is by installing the stock ROM again on it. Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Realme C2 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. So today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM flash file on Realme C2? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the SP Flash tool for the Casper on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Realme C2. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Realme C2:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme C2.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Realme C2.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0280: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0270: Download
- Copy of RMX1941EX_11_A.25_200501: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0250: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0240: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0230: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0210: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0200: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0180: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0170: Download
- RMX1941EX_11_OTA_0100: Download
- RMX1945EX_11_A.10_190507: Download
Steps to Install Realme C2 Stock ROM Flash File
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme C2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Realme C2
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme C2.
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- First of all, download the ColorOS OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode. Follow this video guide on how to boot into recovery on the Realme device.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on Realme C2.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash tool
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Realme C2 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Realme C2 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!