If you are the user of TG Magic 9 and want to download and install the Stock ROM on TG Magic 9, then today you are landed in the right page. Today in this article, we are going to show you How to easily download and Install stock firmware on TG Magic 9. TG Magic 9 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and it is powered by Mediatek processor. So, if you want to flash the stock ROM on your TG Magic 9 then you need to take the help of the software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
If you soft bricked or hard bricked your device or you are facing any lagging issue then installing Stock ROM will fix all these issues. In order to flash this Stock ROM on TG Magic 9, you need a working Laptop or PC because SP Flash tool only works on a PC or Laptop. This guide is quite simple, all you have to follow the below steps. If you want to even unroot your device then installing custom ROM will also help you to do so.
How to Install Stock ROM on TG Magic 9
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on TG Magic 9 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on TG Magic 9. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading TG Magic 9 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your TG Magic 9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade TG Magic 9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on TG Magic 9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image
- Official Android 9.0 Pie Supported List
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on TG Magic 9.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: TG Magic 9
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
|Download Here||Initial Build|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on TG Magic 9:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: TG Magic 9
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on TG Magic 9
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Android USB Drivers
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on TG Magic 9:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on TG Magic 9 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.