If you own a Vivo V7 Plus (PD1708F) smartphone, then here we will guide you on how to download and install the official stock ROM flash file on Vivo V7 Plus smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow.
In this article, we have listed the available Stock ROM flash file for your Vivo V7 Plus down below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Vivo V7 Plus. With this guide, we are using the official Qualcomm flash tool called QFil or you can use the QPST flash tool.
- Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo V7 Plus :
- Download Flash Files
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo V7 Plus. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V7 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V7 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V7 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo V7 Plus :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo V7 Plus PD1708F
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo V7 Plus
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download AF Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problem arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Download Flash Files
- PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.0: Download
- PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1: Download
- PD1708F_EX_A_3.10.1: Download
- PD1708F_EX_A_1.8.26: Download
- PD1708F_EX_A_1.8.25: Download
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo V7 Plus :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo V7 Plus.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V7 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Vivo v7+ Imei Invalid Help me
How did it happen?
Is this applicable to Vivo v7? (no Plus)
I cant load port
i can’t connect phone(no port detected) windows 10, already installed vivo assistant and drivers,