New Updated on April 5, 2021: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo V9 Youth which carries build number PD1730BF_EX_A_6.70.6. We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
On this page, we will guide you on how to download and flash the official firmware file on Vivo V9 Youth PD1730BF. This tutorial is easy to follow. Vivo V9 Youth is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor powered by Android 8.1 Oreo.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware flash file on your Vivo V9 Youth:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo V9 Youth
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo V9 Youth
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo V9 Youth
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Vivo V9 Youth
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Vivo V9 Youth back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo V9 Youth PD1730BF
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Vivo V9 Youth PD1730BF
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V9 Youth PD1730BF, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This will work only on Vivo V9 Youth PD1730BF
- To flash a firmware file on Vivo V9 Youth, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Take a full backup of your device just in case if you need it later
- Download QFIL Flash Tool and extract it on your computer
Download Flash Files
|Download||PD1730BF_EX_A_1.9.5 (Factory Image)|
Instructions to flash:
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend extracting it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click the Browse option to select the downloaded ROM file on QFIL application
- Now browse and Select the ROM you downloaded from the extracted folder
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml file located in ROM Folder
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in ROM Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- The installation process will take almost a few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing USB Cable from Computer
- To reboot your Vivo V9 Youth.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process!
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V9 Youth successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.