New Updated on March 13, 2020: Today Vivo started rolling the latest security patch version for the Vivo V9 which carries build number PD1730F_EX_A_6.10.2. We have shared the download link to firmware along with the installation guide.
If you own a Vivo V9 smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on Vivo V9 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Vivo V9 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Vivo V9. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Vivo V9 pushing the below Guide and use the QFIL Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Vivo V9. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V9. Below is the given list of Stock ROM for Vivo V9. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for Vivo V9 using the QFIL.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your Vivo V9 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Vivo V9 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo V9.
To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo V9, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QFIL on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo V9 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo V9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo V9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo V9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Vivo V9.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work only on Vivo V9
- To flash a Stock ROM on Vivo V9, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Vivo USB Drivers
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download QFIL – CLICK HERE and extract it on your computer
- How to Boot into Recovery Mode on Vivo V9 [Stock/Custom]
- Vivo V9 Common Problems and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
PD1730F_EX_A_1.9.18-update-full_1529718220.zip Supported for India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippine Vietnam, Cambodia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Russia
Steps for How to Root and Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo V9
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend to extract it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click the Browse option to select the downloaded ROM file on QFIL application
- Now browse and Select the ROM you downloaded from the extracted folder
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml file located in ROM Folder
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in ROM Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Installation Process will take almost few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing USB Cable from Computer
- To reboot your Vivo V9.
- That’s it ! You have completed the installation process!
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo V9 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.