In this article, we will guide on installing the official stock ROM flash file on both Vivo Y37 and Y37A. If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Vivo Y37/Y37A. If yes, then you are in the right place.
As this device is powered by Qualcomm processor, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, Vivo USB drivers, and official Stock ROM flash image. We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
To install the Stock Firmware on Vivo Y37 or Y37A, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo Y37/Y37A smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo Y37/Y37A
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo Y37/Y37A
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo Y37/Y37A
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Device Name: Vivo Y37/Y37A PD1408F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- Android Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Vivo Y37/Y37A :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vivo Y37/Y37A
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vivo Y37/Y37A
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download AF Tool, QFil Flash Tool, or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Vivo USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Download Flash Files
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Y37/Y37A :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Y37/Y37A.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vivo Y37/Y37A successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.