Today we are sharing the latest firmware released by T-Mobile for LG v20 with build number H91810j. Now you can download the T-Mobile LG V20 H91810j KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG V20. T-Mobile released the OTA update of H91810j for LG V20 last month, if you already have the update, then you don’t need to update this firmware on T-Mobile LG V20. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG V20, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H91810j KDZ Stock Firmware on LG V20.
The latest OTA H91810j comes with the latest January Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. The latest OTA weighs about 350mb which comes with bug fix, improvements and January Security update for LG V20. Now you can enjoy the latest H91810j build on LG V20 in US T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H91810j January Security Patch on T-Mobile LG V20. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG V20, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat 10J on T-Mobile LG V20 :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG V20.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
Table of Contents
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware 10J on T-Mobile LG V20 using the below guide :
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG V20 H918
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware H91810j on T-Mobile LG V20 manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest H91810j KDZ on TMobile LG V20.
Hope you have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!