In this tutorial, we will show you how to use the Grinning Face Filter in TikTok. While the video-sharing social networking service is usually known for its short funny clips, there are a plethora of pretty nifty features that it beholds. One among them is their huge collection filters. And as of now, the Grinning Face Filter is the talk of the town.
Such has been the craze of this filter that its hashtag, #grinning, as already managed to collect more than 38million views in such a short span of view. So what is the reason behind its sudden popularity? More importantly, what does it beholds and how could one use this it. Well, in this guide, we are here to explain all this in detail. So without further ado, here is our detailed guide on the TikTok Grinning Face Filter. Follow along.
Fix: Why Won’t TikTok Let Me Post New Video?
What Is the Tik Tok Support Phone Number, Email, Twitter, and More?
How To Edit a TikTok Video After Posting
How to Fix TikTok Keeps Crashing on iOS 16
How to Fix If TikTok Not Working With VPN
Fix: TikTok Shop Not Showing or Missing
What Does ML, AYO, and LMR Mean in TikTok
Fix: TikTok Unstable Internet Connection Error
How to Cancel, Return, and Get a Refund for Your TikTok Shop Order
Fix: TikTok No Internet Connection Error on iPhone and Android
How to Save TikTok Without Watermark?
What is the Grinning Face Filter on TikTok?
The Grinning Face filter is the latest AR effect to be added to the plenitude of other such effects that TikTok beholds. This effect adds a set of teeth with a wide smile onto your mouth. This will give the viewer the illusion that you having a grin smile. While it may not sound so interesting on paper, trust us you may have never seen anything more intriguing and weird when it comes to filters. Furthermore, you could apply this filter not only on moving images but even on still photographs.
Likewise, you could also use the rear camera for this filter. All these are giving out some pretty hilarious results. To begin with, people are taking out their yester-year family photographs and applying this effect over to those images. This gives them an idea as to how their great-grandfathers would have looked when they were smiling! Likewise, by using the rear camera, people are trying this filter on many of their friends and family members.
How to Use this Filter
To use the Grinning Face Filter on TikTok, follow the below steps:
- Launch the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap on the plus icon situated at the bottom. You don’t really have to start the recording.
- Left of the recording button, you will see the Effects option, tap on it.
- Now scroll to the Trending or New section and you should find the Grinning Smile filter. It will be similar to what we have marked below, although its location might vary.
- You may now begin the recording and show off your grinning smile to the rest of the world!
- However, if you face any issues finding this filter, then there are a couple of other ways around. To begin with, you could head over to the Search bar and look out for Grinning Face.
- Then just select any of the videos with the said hashtag and you should see the Grinning filter situated at the bottom left.
- Tap on it or you could also directly tap on the #grinning keyword as well. Then tap on the Record button and that is it.
So this was all from this guide on how to use the Grinning Face Filter in TikTok. Do let us know what do you think of this filter in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.