This Guide is to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U. Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus along with Galaxy S8. Comparing to Galaxy S8, S8 Plus comes with bigger battery and large screen. If you own a Galaxy S8 Plus with T-Mobile carrier, then you may have noticed many Samsung apps and T-Mobile carrier apps. Some users prefer to stay Stock and some may want to delete the bloatware. To delete bloatware or if you want to optimize the Stock TouchWiz OS on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus, then you may require rooting your phone.
To Flash Rooting file on T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U, then you required to flash TWRP. Now you can install TWRP for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus smartphone. The procedure given below is only for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to install TWRP and then Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. The TWRP Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus.
If you want to Root T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U, then you must install TWRP Recovery on your phone and then follow the steps to root T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus. If you have a TWRP on T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus. Download the Install TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
Hopefully you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung S8 Plus, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.