If you’re a Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. Here you can check how to flash the firmware file on Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F. We have also put up the stock firmware advantages, firmware info, and requirements for your ease.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to do customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the boot loop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F device runs on MediaTek chipset, we will provide you with the firmware installation method using the SP Flash Tool.
Also Read: Download Google Camera for iQOO 9, 9 Pro and iQOO 9 SE | GCam APK
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of bootloop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F.
- It fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can back up your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Download QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install the Latest Walton USB Drivers | Qualcomm drivers
- Device Supported: Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F
- Tool Supported: QFil or QPST tool
- Android OS: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F from the link below.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the QFIL toolGuide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Vivo Iqoo 9 Pro PD2172F. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.
Does this stock ROM come with the Google Play store ? Thanks
Just read description more careful and you find out GAPPS File included.
do you think it’s possibile to flash this firmware on IQOO 9 PRO China version (PD2172A)?
Thank you very much for answers.
I need the same information if it’s possible to install newest rom from official site PD2172F_EX_A_220.127.116.11.W30.V000L1
Good question and I want to now answer either. Probably NOT until bootloader unlocked.