In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
- Vivo X80 Pro Device Overview:
- Advantages of Stock ROM:
- Firmware Details:
- How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Flash File
Vivo X80 Pro Device Overview:
The Vivo X80 Pro features a 6.78 inches LTPO3 AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is a QHD+ panel with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen support HDR10+ content, and it has a peak brightness of 1500 nits. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor built on a 4 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.0 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 730. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with Funtouch 12 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a quad camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.6 lens, an 8 MP periscope telephoto sensor paired with an f/3.4 lens, a 12 MP telephoto sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, and a 48 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 32 MP wide sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 8K videos, and the front camera setup is limited to 4K video recording.
The smartphone comes in three storage options: 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM, and 512GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get any microSD slots for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 3.1. And for sensors, we get an under-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, color spectrum, and compass. Powering it all is a 4700 mAh battery that supports 80W quick charging. The company claims the phone goes from 0 to 100% in just 38 minutes. The smartphone has three color options: Cosmic Black, Blue, and Orange.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo X80 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo X80 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo X80 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo X80 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo X80 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo X80 Pro to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Processor
- Android Version: Android 12 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo X80 Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo X80 Pro PD2185F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2185F_EX_A_188.8.131.52.
File Size: 5.7 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 12
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to your PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo X80 Pro device. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below for any queries.