In this guide, we have the latest stock Firmware flash file for the Vivo Y35 PD2225F powered by a Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Vivo Y35 was launched on August 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.58-inch display offering a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y35 4G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Vivo Y35 4G supports proprietary fast charging.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo Y35 Device Overview:
At the heart of Y35 lies Qualcomm’s latest octa-core Snapdragon 680 – a 6nm platform that incorporates four A73 cores and four A53 cores, running at a clock speed up to 2.4GHz. Compared with its predecessor, SDM662, its single-core CPU performance is 20% better, and the overall GPU performance is 10% better. Be amazed at how it handles large apps easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y35 features 8GB of RAM and it has a memory trick up its sleeve. Up to 8GB of your idle ROM space can be used as extended RAM to make switching between apps even smoother. Feel free to download all your favorite apps and run them without lags.
The 50MP main camera utilizes a large sensor that gathers light like a professional camera, delivering industry-leading 50MP high-definition pictures every time. Relive the best moments in life with pictures full of vivid detail, even those shot at night.
Vivo Y35 boasts a 5000 mAh (TYP) battery that keeps battery anxiety at bay. With AI power saving technology, a single full charge can provide up to 2 days of standby, or 14.3 hours of online HD movie streaming, or 7.05 hours of graphics-intensive games.
With 44W FlashCharge, Y35 can regain sufficient power in 15 minutes and 70% of power in 34 minutes. Now you can strike battery worries off the list. The reverse charging feature also covers your other devices when you are out and about.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y35 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Vivo Y35
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y35
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Vivo Y35
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo Y35
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo Y35 to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y35 PD2225F
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G
- Android Version: Android 11 with FuntouchOS 12
How to Install Vivo Y35 PD2225F Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y35, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y35 PD2225F
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD2225F_EX_A_184.108.40.206
File Size: 4.5 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
|Flash File Name: PD2225F_EX_A_220.127.116.11
File Size: 7.9 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 11
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link below to install the OTA update on the Vivo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to your PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from your PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y35 device. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below for any queries.