When it comes to a vast library of movies and TV shows, HBO Max excels in it. However, there are some missing features that are needed before it can compete with the likes of Netflix and Amazon Prime. But, still one of the best streaming services to date.
Well, as in any part of the globe, not many users are familiar with the settings and features of HBO Max. While, many users are still not found a way to activate the HBO Max on their samrtTV such as LG, Samsung, etc.
So, to help those users, we are trying our best to explain every single steps that they need to perform to activate the HBO Max on Samsung, LG, or even on any Android smartTV. Therefore, make your mark and take our lead to activate your HBO Max account. So, now let’s get started with it.
Fix: HBO Max Activation Code Not Working
FIX: HBO Max App Not Working on Samsung, LG, Sony or other TV
Fix: HBO Max Audio Not Working or Sound Cutting Issue
Fix: HBO Max Connection Not Secure or Private on Chrome
Fix: HBO Max Screen Flickering or Freezing Issue
Fix: HBO Max Not Working on VPN or Blocking VPN Connection
Fix: HBO Max Showing Black, Blue or Green Screen Issue
How to Change Language on HBO Max
Is HBO Max Shutting Down After Discovery Plus Merge?
How To Activate HBO Max on Samsung, LG, or any Android Smart TV
To activate, you either need a smartphone or laptop so that you can open the web browser because you cannot directly activate your account on your TV. So, if you now have your PC, Laptop, or smartphone, then follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Subscribe and sign up for HBO Max
So, our first step is to subscribe and sign up for HBO Max using your web browser. Therefore, let’s see how:
- Firstly, open your web browser and hover to HBO Max.com.
- After that, choose the option Subscribe Now.
- Then, Create Your New Account and make the Payment. You will have the option to pay after seven days as you’ll get the 7-days free trial.
- That’s it. Now, you have subscribed, or we say to activate your HBO Max account. Therefore, it’s time to log in with this account on your TV.
Step 2: Install The App on Your TV And Log In
Once you have activated your premium account, it’s time to install the application on your LG, Samsung, or any smart TV. So, let’s look at the guidelines:
- First of all, hover to the Home Screen on your LG Smart TV.
- Then, open the app store and search for HBO Max.
- Then, choose the option Download in order to install the app.
- That’s it. Once done, log in using the same HBO Max credentials for which you have taken the subscription.
- Initially, open your Samsung TV Home Screen, then navigate to the Smart Hub.
- After that, select the Apps options and search for HBO Max.
- Now, choose the Download HBO Max button.
- That’s it. Now, once downloaded, simply launch the app and sign in using the same HBO Max credentials for which you have taken the subscription (keep in mind that not all Samsung smart TV models are supported the HBO Max, so before purchasing it, make sure to check if your device is supported it or not).
Step 3: Enjoy The Content
So, now you have successfully activated your HBO Max account on your LG, Samsung, or any other smart TV. Therefore, now you can enjoy watching whatever you want.
So, that it on how to activate HBO Max on Samsung, LG, or any Android Smart TV. We hope this guide has helped you. Further, if you have any questions regarding the topic, comment below.