The whole universe would agree if we told that playing video games with friends is a whole another experience. It’s extreme! And now, we are looking at Steam’s new way of adding friends on PC. This is via the Steam Friends Code, which players can use to share and invite their friends over. Although this is relatively a new method, this does not replace any of the old methods.
With the new way of adding friends rolling out, things are getting more convenient. If you’ve got an internet connection, you can, as well, share your steam code or invite your friends with theirs. So in this guide today, we’ll take you through the simple process to find and share your friends Steam code as well as finding friends with their Steam code. Without any further ado, how to find your Friends Steam Code in PC.
How to Find Your Friends Steam Code in PC
1. How to share Steam code
- Go to Steam’s official website and sign in to your Steam account using the credentials
- Once in, hover your mouse pointer over your account name
- This is will now give you a dropdown menu. From there, click the FRIENDS option
- This will give you another menu of options. From this list, choose the Add a Friends option
- You will now see your steam code. Simply click the COPY button, and then paste and share it with your friends.
2. How to find friends with Steam code
- First, go to the official website of Steam and log into your Steam account with your account name and password
- Next, house your mouse pointer on your displayed account name
- From the dropdown menu, click the FRIENDS option
- From the next list of options, choose the Enter a Friend Code option
- Simply paste in the Steam code of your friends and add.
Summing up our guide, we can use our Steam code to share with friends or to invite your friends with their Steam code. To do this, you simply have to sign in to Steam’s official website, hover over your account name and create the Steam code to share with friends, enter your friend’s steam code to invite them, and add. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.