Samsung has been making the best Smart TV in the world. They are giving huge competition to other brands. Users are also happy with the Samsung Smart TV. But, many users are struggling in finding the model number of the Samsung Smart TV.
There is a lot of use of the Model Number which is provided with the TV. So, if you are also struggling then be with us. We are here with the guide to help you in finding the model number on Samsung TV. So, read the full article to know about the Model Number uses and how to find it on a Samsung Smart TV.
What are the uses of Model Numbers on a Samsung Smart TV?
So, if you are having any doubt that why we should have the model numbers of our Smart TV, then check out the reasons which are given below to understand its importance.
- When you buy the Smart TV then the Model Number is used to be mentioned in the bill to assure that you are receiving the proper TV during the purchase. So, we will advise you to check the model number which is mentioned on the bill with the TV.
- It will be used when you are claiming any warranty.
- If you want to sell the Smart TV then the purchaser who is buying the TV will look for the model number to verify the details.
- The model number will be also used when you are trying to update manually your Smart TV.
- It will also help in buying new Smart TV, as you will be able to compare the features of the new TV with the current Smart TV.
How To Find The Model Number?
If you are also needing the model number for any purpose, then there are a lot of ways through which you can find it. So, we are here with all the ways through which you will be easily able to find the model number on a Samsung Smart TV. Therefore, check out the ways below.
The details like model number, serial number, and other things are mentioned on the retail box in which the product was packed. So, if you have that box then you can check the model number of your Samsung Smart TV on it. But, if you have thrown it, or torn it, then check another way which is mentioned below.
If you have the bill for the Smart TV that was given to you at the time of purchase. So, you will be able to find the model number from it. As the bill also comes with the model number mentioned so that you can get the correct product delivered at your home or while purchasing from the shop. In case, you don’t have the bill, and you have ordered it from the Shopping website, then go to your orders. Click on the Smart TV, and check for Invoice Download. In it, you will be able to find the serial number for your Smart TV.
Behind the Back Of Smart TV
If you don’t wall-mounted your Smart TV. Then you will be able to find the model number easily by just checking the back of the Smart TV. On the back, there is a sticker that has the detail of the Model number. So, you will be able to easily find it there. In case, if you have replaced the back then you will be not able to find that. Follow the other method which is listed below to find the Model Number.
You can also find the model number by going to the about section of the Smart TV. So, follow the steps which are given below to find the model number easily.
- Press the Home Button to go to the Settings of Smart TV
- Now, select the Support option in the Settings
- After it, scroll down and go to the “About this TV”
- Now, a popup will be displayed with the detail of the Model Number
So, in this article, we have tried to explain to you the importance of the Model Number. And, after that, we have mentioned the methods, through which you will be able to find the model number easily on your Samsung Smart TV. So, if you have found the model number with any other methods then do share it with us in the comment section below.