Valorant is a free-to-play first-person shooter multiplayer video game that’s developed and published by Riot Games. The game is in closed beta right now and will be available publicly this summer 2020. Now, the issue is that some of the interested players want to download the game but the download page showing that “Sorry Page Not Found”. It can happen on any browser like Google Chrome or others. So, if you’re also encountering the same Valorant Download Error, then check the simple trick below.
It’s worth mentioning that the particular error is happening due to the closed beta mode. However, if you want to download the game on your PC but getting the error notice, then you should check this article. Luckily, there is a fix available that may come in handy for you. However, we can’t assure 100% that this trick will gonna work for everyone.
Fix Valorant Download Error – Sorry Page Not Found Error Google Chrome
- First of all, you should retry the download process multiple times.
- If the same error appears, then open a new tab on your Chrome browser.
- Search for free VPN extension for Google Chrome.
- From the search result, click on FreeVPN Free VPN Proxy extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome > Select Add Extension.
- Now, you can see that the VPN extension will be visible beside the search bar of your Google Chrome interface.
- Click on it and click on Connect.
- Now, you can reload the Valorant download page and you will see the Download button.
- Click on it and proceed.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this guide helpful. For any queries, let us know in the comment below.