Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime:
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6737T processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime comes with 8MP Primary camera on the rear and 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Stock Firmware collectionWatch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||Security Patch|
|G532MUMU1ARG3 / G532MUMU1ARG5||July 2018|
|G532MUMS1ARF2 / G532MUMS1ARF6||June 2018|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.