Do you want to install Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro Stock Firmware Collections. So we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro stock firmware with you if something goes wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera failure or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and are looking for a fresh installation of Stock ROM, you can grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities, such as flashing custom ROM, kernel, APK modding, etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. This post will tell you how to restore or unbrick Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro back to their previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Huawei Mate 20 Stock Firmware Collections:
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206(SP1)
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 22.214.171.124
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 126.96.36.199
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 188.8.131.52
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 22.214.171.124
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 126.96.36.199
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 188.8.131.52
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 22.214.171.124
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 126.96.36.199
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 188.8.131.52
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 22.214.171.124
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 126.96.36.199
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 188.8.131.52
- HMA-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A6 to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- USB Debugging: You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on your device
- USB Drivers: Download Huawei USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install on Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro:
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements