If you are a fan of the popular streaming platform Hulu, then you must be familiar with its error messages. Most of these errors route from a poor internet connection or hardware issues. And we understand how frustrating it can be when the error restricts you from watching your favorite Hulu series.
Out of the many infamous Hulu errors, we are going to discuss the Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now Error in this article. The error typically appears while you are trying to watch a TV series on Hulu. Though Hulu hasn’t released a specific fix for this error yet, we will teach you some basic solutions to solve the error on your own.
How to solve Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now Error?
Solution 1: Restart Hulu
Whenever you face a Hulu error, the first thing you should do is restart your Hulu app. You have to absolutely shut it down for a few minutes and then restart to check if the error is solved. Follow these steps to restart Hulu.
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking on your Taskbar.
- Find Hulu-related services inside the Task Manager.
- Click on them one by one to choose the End Task button.
- Then, start the application again.
- See if you can find the problem.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
Solution 2: Reboot your device
Since the Sorry we’re having trouble loading content right now Error indicates a problem with the internet connection. So, you should try to reboot your router or modem. To reboot your router/modem, follow these steps.
- Turn off your computer.
- Turn off the device you are using to watch Hulu, including modem/router or Roku TV.
- Unplug everything for a few minutes.
- Then, turn everything On.
- See if the problem persists.
Solution 3: Clear Cache
Sometimes the cache data that has accumulated in your PC starts affecting the Hulu app. So, to solve the problem, you have to clear the cache data from your computer. Follow these steps.
- Download and install CCleaner, which is a very efficient cache data cleaning tool.
- Run CCleaner and choose the Custom clean button.
- Choose all the elements you want to delete for each browser.
- Then, select the “Run cleaner” option.
- After the process is complete, close the application. Restart your computer and check for the error.
Solution 4: Use an Ethernet cable
The error may also arise due to wireless connectivity issues. If you’re using Hulu via Wi-Fi, then try switching to an Ethernet connection. An Ethernet cable can give you a stable and uninterrupted connection. So, use an Ethernet cable and see if the error comes back again.
Solution 5: Update your Hulu app
Often the outdated app starts causing many troubles. So, if you are facing the error frequently on Hulu that means your app needs an update. To update Hulu, follow these steps.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Choose the Microsoft Store icon.
- Select the See more (three dots) button at the top right corner.
- Choose the Downloads and updates option.
- Now, select the “Get updates” button so that the pending updates will start downloading.
- After you update your Hulu app, check for the error.
Solution 6: Reinstall your Hulu app
If updating your Hulu app didn’t help, you have to try out this step. Reinstallation your app will give it a fresh start. You will also get rid of all the faulty cache data. Follow these steps to reinstall Hulu properly.
- Type “apps” in the Windows search bar.
- Open the Apps & features window.
- Now, locate the Hulu app and choose the Uninstall button.
- Then, go to the Microsoft Store and find the Hulu app.
- You have to click on the “Get” button to start the downloading process.
- After the downloading process is complete, install the app and run it to check for any error.
In case you are still troubling with the error, then you should contact the Hulu team for support. But they are also going to advise you to do basic steps like rebooting your device or restarting your Hulu app. So, it’s better if you try all the solutions mentioned here in the first place.
If you don’t solve the error, it will keep coming back and interrupt you while watching your favorite Hulu TV show. Don’t waste any more time; start performing the solutions given above. We hope you become successful in solving the error and start enjoying your favorite Hulu shows again. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.
I can not select any hulu shows from my remote its not my remote because it works for Netflix