The Infinix Smart 7 HD arrives with a 6.6-inch touchscreen that supports an HD resolution of 720×1612 pixels and offers a pixel density of 263 pixels per inch. On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock Firmware flash file on your Infinix Smart 7 HD X6516. Well, the device is powered by the Spreadtrum Unisoc processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fixing any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Infinix Smart 7 HD X6516, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make flash the firmware file easier.
Infinix Smart 7 HD Specification:
The Infinix Smart 7 HD is a smartphone available in Force Black, Origin Blue, and Aqua Sky colours. It runs on the Android 12 operating system and features dual Nano-SIM support. The device has a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame design. Its 6.6-inch IPS LCD display has a 20:09 aspect ratio, 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, and a pixel density of 266 ppi. The touchscreen display supports multitouch.
Under the hood, the Infinix Smart 7 HD is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset with an octa-core CPU (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55) and an IMG8322 GPU. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further via a dedicated microSDXC slot.
On the camera front, the Infinix Smart 7 HD sports an 8 MP primary camera with dual-LED flash and 1080p video recording capability, while the front-facing 5 MP camera is suitable for selfies and video calls. The device supports FM radio, audio, and video players, as well as games.
The phone packs a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that supports fast charging. In terms of connectivity, the Infinix Smart 7 HD supports Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, HSPA, LTE, microUSB 2.0, and USB On-The-Go. The device features an accelerometer and proximity sensors.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Smart 7 HD Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Smart 7 HD
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Smart 7 HD
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Smart 7 HD
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Infinix Smart 7 HD
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Smart 7 HD back to Factory State
How to Flash Infinix Smart 7 HD X6516 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Smart 7 HD, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Smart 7 HD X6516
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Infinix Smart 7 HD X6516 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Smart_7_HD_X6516_V303_230208_SPD
File Size: 4 GB
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Smart 7 HD device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.