Realme 6 is another smartphone that comes with mid-range hardware specifications launched in March 2020. It runs on Android 10 over Realme UI out-of-the-box. If you’re the Realme 6 user and looking for the official Stock Firmware to download, you can follow this full guide below. On this page, we have shared all the latest flash files for Realme 6. You can manually flash the Realme 6 firmware file by following our guide.
Android is full of customizations and tweaks that all the users can easily perform. But users have to follow the guide and step-by-step process properly in order to done customization successfully. Unfortunately, some of the users may not follow the proper steps or don’t flash the compatible file on their devices during Custom ROM installation or rooting, etc. Therefore, their devices can be easily bricked or stuck into the bootloop issue.
In that case, it’s highly recommended to unbrick their devices or fix the bootloop issue at first by flashing the Stock ROM again. Even if your device is having an issue with the software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or anything else, you should re-install the Stock ROM. As the Realme 6 device runs on Qualcomm chipset, we will provide you the firmware installation method using any guide below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme 6 Specifications: Overview
- 2 Importance of Stock Firmware
- 3 How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 6 (RMX2001)
- 4 Installation Guide
Realme 6 Specifications: Overview
The Realme 6 features a slightly smaller display compared to the Realme 6 Pro. It sports a 6.5 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels. The device has an Ultra Smooth display with a screen refresh rate of 90Hz refresh rate.
Underneath the Realme 6, it sports the MediaTek Helio G90T which is built on the 12nm process. To the GPU side, this SoC comes with the Mali G76 MC4 GPU. That said coming to the variants in which it is available, it is available in 4, 6, and 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. It is also available in different internal storage variants such as 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage. Just like its “Pro” variant, this is also expandable via a micro SD card up to 256GB.
Talking about the optics, the Realme 6 sports a quad rear camera setup. This consists of a primary 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8, and PDAF. This primary sensor coupled with an 8MP secondary ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. It has a tertiary 2MP depth sensor aKa B/W sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4 lens and a quaternary 2MP macro sensor with an aperture value of f/2.4. To the front of this device, there is a single punch hole that houses the 16MP sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0.
The Realme 6 runs on Realme UI based on the latest Android 10. The Realme 6 pairs with a 4,300 mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging support. Talking about the security options available in this device, it has a physical fingerprint scanner to the right and also faces unlock for easy unlocks.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS. FM radio USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. The device is available in two color options namely the Comet Blue and Comet White.
Importance of Stock Firmware
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock ROM, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed the sam below.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your Realme 6.
- Solve the boot loop issue on Realme 6 (RMX2001).
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any possible case of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your Realme 6.
- Device Supported: Realme 6 (RMX2001)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool or | 2nd Method: MSMDownload Tool or Miracle Box
- Processor: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 6 (RMX2001)
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Realme 6. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Stock ROM File
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Realme 6 (RMX2001). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download the Smartphone Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and install Mediatek VCOM Driver
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Realme device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
Method 4: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme 6 :Flash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to install stock ROM on Realme 6 (RMX2001). We hope this tutorial was helpful to you. In case you have any queries do let us know in the comments.