On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Invens A10. The device is based on Android 8.1 Oreo powered by the Spreadtrum SC8830 UniSOC processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fixing any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Invens A10, you need to download the SPD Flash tool (also known as the Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Invens A10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Invens A10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Invens A10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Invens A10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Invens A10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Invens A10 to Factory State
How to Flash Invens A10 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Invens A10, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Invens A10
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Invens A10 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Invens_A10_SC8830_V01_200522_8.1_MIRA
File Size: 691MB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Invens A10 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.