Vivo under the iQOO branding has unveiled the cheapest Snapdragon 865 phone in the world. This new iQOO 3 Neo 5G sports a 6.57″ display with 144Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 865 SoC, triple rear cameras, 6/8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 4,500mAh battery, and runs on Android 10.
Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vivo iQOO Neo 3 based on Android 10 powered by Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- How to Install Vivo iQOO Neo 3 Flash File
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo iQOO Neo 3. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo iQOO Neo 3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vivo iQOO Neo 3 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash Tool | MSM Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Vivo iQOO Neo 3 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo iQOO Neo 3, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo iQOO Neo 3
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Vivo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: PD1981_A_1.7.8
File Size: 3.7 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Vivo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Vivo device.Guide to Install Vivo Firmware on any Vivo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Download QPST Flash Tool on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using itGuide to Install Stock ROM using QPST Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo iQOO Neo 3 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.