So, it seems you’re here reading this article just because you cannot connect or join a PlayStation 4 console party chat. We always search for new things and want to finish our work easily. Now, if in case, your console is in any other room or on another floor, how do you join very quickly? There is no need to worry about it, and here we’ve shared a very simple and official way to join a PS4 Party Chat from your PC.
All you need to do is install the ‘remote chat’ option on your PC if you intend to join or connect to the party chat for your PS4 friends. It’s also worth mentioning that using that remote chat tool lets you play your PlayStation games on more screens like a phone, tablet, desktop, or any other console. The pause and play feature will be handy when using the same network.
How to JOIN a PS4 Party Chat from your PC
- Visit the official PlayStation Remote Play page and download the Windows 10 desktop client for your PC.
- Once downloaded, install and launch the application on your PC.
- Make sure that your PlayStation 4 console is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you’re using on the PC.
- Additionally, ensure that your console is in sleep mode as well to join the party chat from the PC.
- Connect your PS4 controller to the PC.
- You can go to the ‘Other Connections’ if you’ve PS5 then you can also choose PlayStation 5.
- Now, whatever your PS4/PS5 console name will be shown on the application, just click on the name.
- It’ll start searching and syncing the connection remotely.
- If you’re using the PS4/PS5 passkey then enter it (if prompted).
- Once done all, it will automatically sync your PC with the console and you’ll be able to run your game.
- Now, simply click on the microphone icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to talk with your friends.
- Press the PS button on your controller > Click on ‘Party’ from the “Quick Menu” option.
- Go to ‘Start Party’ > Select your friends’ group from the list.
- You’re good to go.
That’s it, guys. We assume you’ve found this guide helpful. For additional queries, you can comment below.