Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Nokia 2.4 based on Android 10.0 powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Nokia 2.4 Specifications: Overview
So, the Nokia 2.4 has a 6.5-inches IPS LCD display, 720×1600 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen. The device runs on Android 10 out of the box and expected to upgrade to Android 11. It’s equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, paired with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 2GB/3GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage, a dedicated microSD card slot.
Though the handset is an entry-level one, it features a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 13MP + a 2MP (depth) lens with AF, an LED flash, HDR, Panorama mode, etc. On the front side, it packs a single 5MP (f/2.4) selfie shooter. It sports a 4,500mAh battery which is really capable to last a full day on moderate to heavy usage.
In terms of connectivity, the handset has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, USB OTG, etc. While the Nokia 2.4 device offers a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Nokia 2.4. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Nokia 2.4 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Nokia 2.4
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Nokia 2.4
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Nokia 2.4
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Nokia 2.4
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Nokia 2.4 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Nokia 2.4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
- Android Version: Android 10.0 / 11.0
How to Install Nokia 2.4 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Nokia 2.4, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Nokia 2.4
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Nokia USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Nokia_2.4_MT6765_HMDSW_WVR-2180-0-00WW-B01
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 11.0
|Flash File Name: Nokia_2.4_MT6765_HMDSW_WVR-1130-0-00WW-B01
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Nokia 2.4, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Nokia 2.4
Follow our full-depth video guide.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Nokia 2.4 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
Nokia 2.4 has a number of models (TA-1277, TA-1275, TA-1274, TA-1270). For which of them can this firmware be applied?
Also, is there a tool to make a full NANDroid backup of my phone (while connected to the PC)? I’ll want to be able to make such a backup before making any changes to my phone. Can the SP Flash Tool make the NANDroid backup?