Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Oppo A12e CPH1829 powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- Advantages of Stock ROM:
- How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A12e CPH1829
- Instructions to install:
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A12e Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A12e
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A12e
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo A12e
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A12e
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A12e back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo A12e
- Model: CPH1829
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Android Version: Android 8.1 (Oreo), ColorOS 5.1
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo A12e CPH1829
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo A12e, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo A12e
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: CPH1829EX_11_A.31
File Size: 4.1 GB
File Type: Firmware
Android Version: Android 8.1 (Oreo), ColorOS 5.1
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo A12e from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL toolSteps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo A12e :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo A12e.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo A12e device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.