Oppo F19 has been launched in India that comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, along with Adreno 610 GPU and 6GB of RAM. The device sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48 MP primary sensor, a 2 MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro shooter. On the front, it comes with a 16 MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
On this page, we have shared all the Oppo F19 CPH2219 flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what stock firmware flash file is.
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash the Firmware File on Oppo F19
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that the OEM manufacturer designs for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oppo F19. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo F19 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo F19
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo F19
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo F19
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo F19
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo F19 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo F19 CPH2219
- Model: CPH2219
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Android Version: Android 11
How to Flash the Firmware File on Oppo F19
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo F19. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo F19
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the link to install the firmware using MSM Download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo F19 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.