Looking to Install a firmware flash file on Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Oppo F9 Pro. Oppo F9 Pro was launched in the year 2018. It came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and later received Android 10. Oppo F9 Pro which under the hood runs on a Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Oppo F9 Pro using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash Tool. By following this guide, you can fix any software-related issue such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issue, GPS issue, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
- Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823 Flash File
- Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823 Flash File
Flashing the Stock Firmware file on Oppo F9 Pro is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the flash file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM flash file on Oppo F9 Pro via SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo F9 Pro. The SP flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Oppo F9 Pro
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F9 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F9 Pro
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 SOC
- Android OS: 10
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823)
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Oppo F9 Pro. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Oppo USB Drivers and VCOM Drivers from above and install them on your PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool for upgrading firmware
Download Flash Files
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on the Oppo F9 Pro (CPH1823) Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.