OPPO is a brand that has always been coming with some different types of smartphones in the Find series. Last week the brand announced its new device in the find lineup. This is the OPPO Find X2 and the X2 Pro.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your Oppo Find X2 Pro (Model: CPH2025). If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro by using the QFil Flash tool, QPST Flash Tool or MSM download tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
- 1 Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- 2 How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro
- 2.1 Pre-Requirements:
- 2.2 Instructions to install:
- 2.3 Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
- 2.4 Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
- 2.5 Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
- 2.6 Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
- 2.7 That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Find X2 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Oppo Find X2 Pro. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Also Read: Oppo Android 11 (ColorOS 11) Update Tracker
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Find X2 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Find X2 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Find X2 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Find X2 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Find X2 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: MSM download tool | QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oppo Find X2 Pro, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and Oppo USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo Find X2 Pro from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 4: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo Find X2 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro.