Oppo Reno 4 4G was launched in the year 2020 with Android 10 out of the box on top of ColorOS 7.2. On this page, we have shared all the Oppo Reno 4 4G CPH2113 flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, and unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what stock firmware flash file is.
- Oppo Reno 4 4G Device Overview
- Why We Need Flash Files?
- How to Flash the Firmware File on Oppo Reno 4 4G
Oppo Reno 4 4G Device Overview
The Oppo Reno 4 4G comes with a huge 6.43-inch display, and it has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a punch-hole AMOLED display with 409 PPI. This device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset. In addition, It has 8 GB of ram and 128 GB of internal memory, but the memory is not further expandable.
This is a dual SIM phone with NANO SIM slots. It supports 4G as well as 5G. The Oppo Reno 4 4G has a LED flash, and a total three rear camera, which is 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP. This device has two front cameras which are 32 MP + 2 MP. The device has a 4000 mAh battery with VOOC quick charge support. The device has various sensors like Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor. For security, it has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that the OEM manufacturer designs for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Oppo Reno 4 4G. If you face any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo Reno 4 4G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo Reno 4 4G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo Reno 4 4G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Oppo Reno 4 4G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo Reno 4 4G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo Reno 4 4G back to Factory State
- Device Name: Oppo Reno 4 4G
- Model: CPH2113
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qfil flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash the Firmware File on Oppo Reno 4 4G
You should download the firmware file before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Oppo Reno 4 4G. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oppo Reno 4 4G
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool, and Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.Guide to Install Oppo Firmware on any Oppo smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via MSM Download Tool
Download MSM Download Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using MSM Download toolFlash Oppo Firmware via MSM download tool
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using the QFIL toolSteps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oppo Reno 4 4G device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.