Lenovo A6000 (a6000) is one of the best smartphones out there. It was launched in April 2015. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for Lenovo A6000 based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo A6000 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo A6000 (a6000).
Talking about the specifications, Lenovo A6000/Plus features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory. The camera on the Lenovo A6000/Plus comes with 8MP and 2MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Lenovo A6000. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo A6000 (a6000).
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo A6000 (a6000):
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Lenovo A6000 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Lenovo A6000, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
- This will work on Lenovo A6000 (a6000) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install TWRP For Lenovo A6000 / Plus
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo A6000/Plus
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo A6000/Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo A6000
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Lenovo A6000:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A6000
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A6000. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo A6000.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
Pixel Experience ROM (Official)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo A6000. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.