If in case, you’ve tried to watch YouTube videos on your PlayStation 4 console using the application, then you may have experienced the PS4 YouTube error code NP-37602-8 most probably. It mainly occurs when you try to sign in to your YouTube account. It can be one of the irritating issues that users may receive randomly. If you want to fix this issue completely, then check the steps below.
It’s worth mentioning that if you can’t sign in to your YouTube account then you may not be able to get all of your personalized recommendations, playlists, viewing history, or and more. So, the said error says Can’t Sign in to the users while logging into the YouTube account via PS4. This particular PS4 error code NP-37602-8 for YouTube seems to be working for most of the affected users.
PS4 YouTube error code NP-37602-8: Can’t Sign in – Fix?
It’s expected that the PS4 NP-37602-8 error code is related to the YouTube app and your account. Whereas, Sony and Google are working together to resolve this issue very quickly. However, all the affected PS4 users can try to fix this issue as early as possible.
- Go to the PS4 YouTube app > Head over to the Settings menu.
- Select either Link with Wi-Fi or Link with TV code under the Link TV & Phone.
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone or another device and select the Cast icon.
- You will see a list of devices. Choose your PS4 and it will be linked up automatically.
If the above trick doesn’t work for you, then try performing the below method.
- Select the Link with TV code > Type in the code appears on your PS4 console.
- Once the phone and PS4 connected, you can easily select videos from your phone and they can be played from your PS4 to your TV screen.
This is a workaround method and temporarily can be done. We may have to wait for an official fix as well. Till then stay tuned for more info. Feel free to ask in the comment below.