In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Remove the Apple ID Payment Method from iPhone or iPad in very simple steps.
Follow the below simple guide to manage the payment information that you use for the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, and more.
Remove the Apple ID Payment Method from iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.*
- Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments.
- Then Tap Edit.
- And then tap the Remove icon or swipe left.
- And finally, tap delete.
Update your Payment Method on your Mac
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click your name or the sign-in button at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information.
- Next to Payment Information, click Manage Payments. (If you’re using an older version of macOS, click Edit to the right of Payment Type.) You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can do these things:
- Update a payment method—Click Edit next to the payment method. You might need to enter the security code that’s printed on your credit or debit card.
- Add a payment method—Click Add Payment.
- Remove a payment method—Click Edit next to the payment method, then click Remove.
- Change the order of your payment methods—Hover your pointer over a payment method, then use the move order icon . Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can’t change the order in which the Apple ID balance is charged.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Use message effects with iMessage: Bubble, full-screen and many more
- I Lost My AirPods! How To Find Your Lost AirPods or AirPods Pro
- How to Use Do Not Disturb on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- How to Fix if iPhone Keeps Restarting issue
- How to Fix No Sound Issue During a Call on iPhone?
- How to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone