On this page, we will guide you on how to repair the null IMEI number on your Realme C20 (codenamed RMX3063, RMX3061) using the software tool called Hydra Mediatek Tool. If you are one of the users, facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Realme C20 by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid, or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Realme C20 model.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI on Realme C20 (RMX3063, RMX3061)
Here you will get an easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Realme C20 device by using the Hydra Mediatek Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download the links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide is for Realme C20 RMX3063, RMX3061, don’t try it on any other device.
- You must charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- You need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to perform this.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
Flashing IMEI manually is not legal in some of the regions. You should check with the law of your region about it. GetDroidTips only provides guides. You will be solely responsible if you proceed.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- Download and Install Hydra Mediatek Tool on your PC.
- Run the Hydra MTK Tool.
- Select Brand: Vivo and Device Name: Realme C20.
- Go to the Repair IMEI tab > Click on the drop-down menu and select Vivo Flashmode.
- Make sure to tick the warning message: IMEI Changing is illegal…..
- Now, copy-paste the IMEI number of your respective handset to the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 field.
- Click on Repair IMEI > Wait for the process to complete.
- You can now connect your Realme C20 to the PC via a USB cable that has the IMEI issue.
- When you connect the device, make sure to hold both the Volume Up and down buttons simultaneously.
- Once done, you can press Win+X keys and click on Device Manager > Here you’ll find MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port. That means your device is now connected to Meta Mode.
- When your device is connected, IMEI numbers will start flashing to your device.
- Once the flashing is done, your device will start rebooting automatically.
- Now, wait for the device to reboot with repaired IMEI.
- That’s it! You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Realme C20. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.