In this guide, we have shared with you the steps to Root Realme C35 RMX3511 using Magisk without TWRP in a very simple way for your ease. Realme C35 was launched in India as the company’s latest budget which features a triple rear camera that includes a flagship-grade 50-megapixel primary sensor, a Full-HD+ display, and a Unisoc Tiger T616 SoC.
To root your Realme C35 RMX3511, we will use the Magisk to patch the stock boot image and flash that to your device’s boot partition. Now, if you ask why Magisk? It’s a system-less root process that doesn’t tamper with the system partitions while enabling root access. Magisk can also hide online security measures to work apps properly like any banking app, SafetyNet, etc.
Realme C35 Device Overview:
The Realme C35 features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD panel with a 60Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9 ratio. The screen has a peak brightness of 600 nits. Under the hood, we have the Unisoc Tiger T616 chip built on a 12 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MP1.
We get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. The triple camera setup at the rear features a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 0.3 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.8 lens. For selfies, we get an 8 MP sensor paired with an f/2.0. The rear setup can capture 1080p videos, while the front camera is limited to 720p video recording.
There are three storage options of this smartphone: 64GB + 4GB RAM, 64GB + 6GB RAM, and 128GB + 4GB RAM. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. It comes with Android 11 out of the box with Realme UI 2.0 skin running on top. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The smartphone is available in two color options: Glowing Black and Glowing Green.
Steps To Root Realme C35 RMX3511 Using Magisk
Follow the full-depth guide along with the requirements and download the links below.
Keep in mind:
- Rooting may void the manufacturer’s warranty on your device.
- Rooting will block the firmware OTA updates.
Now, let’s head over to some of the necessary steps which you need to abide by:
- You need to unlock the bootloader on any Realme device
- Your phone should have a battery juice of more than 60%.
- Keep a backup of your device data at first. Therefore, you can get back the important data if anything goes wrong.
- The image file in this article is supported by the Realme C35 model only. DO NOT try to flash it on other models.
- You will also require a PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
- You should download all the necessary files, tools, and drivers below accordingly.
- Download ADB & Fastboot files (Windows/MAC)
- Realme USB Drivers – Download and install it on your computer
- Download the latest Realme C35 Firmware Flash File and move it to the PC
1. Download and Extract the OZIP Firmware:
1. How to Patch the Boot Image using Magisk?
- Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
- Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose to install again.
- Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
- Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
- Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
- Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in your PC’s same extracted ROM folder.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file.
2. Steps To Install the Patched Boot Image on Realme C35
Follow the proper guide to install Patched Boot Image on Realme C35 from the below link:
- Now, extract the ADB & Fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image file to the same folder.
- Press and hold down the Shift key + right-mouse-click to open the command window/PowerShell.
- Next, enter the following command to flash the “patched_boot.img” to install Magisk and root your Android device:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img
- For devices with an A/B partition system, you have to use the following commands:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded, followed by the .img extension.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Finally, type in the command to reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Steps to Verify the Systemless Root
- Launch the Magisk Manager app on your device.
- Now, to verify the systemless root access on your phone, you will see the status screen. Here all options should be green ticked if properly rooted. If yes, that means you’ve successfully bypassed the Google SafetyNet measure.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful and successfully rooted your Realme C35 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.