If you have bought this device and looking to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975F)? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections.
Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications:
- 2 The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- 3 List of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections:
- 3.1 Galaxy S10 Plus International Stock Firmware
- 3.2 Galaxy S10 Plus Canada Stock Firmware
- 3.3 Galaxy S10 Plus Korea Stock Firmware
- 3.4 Verizon Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- 3.5 T-Mobile Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- 3.6 Sprint Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- 3.7 US Unlocked Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- 4 Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus features a 6.4- inches QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It is powered by Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) for EMEA region and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 for US/China region. The handset packs 128/512 GB and even 1TB variant with 8 and 12 GB of RAM option. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus sports a triple rear camera with 12MP + 12MP + 16 MP camera and Dual Selfie camera with a 10 and 8MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under One UI software package and backed by 4100 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader under the display.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections:
Galaxy S10 Plus International Stock Firmware
- G975FXXU8CTG4: August 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- G975FXXS7CTG1: July 2020 Patch – Europe, Middle East and Asia
- G975FXXS7CTF3: July 2020 Updated – Switzerland
- G975FXXU7CTF1: June 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- G975FXXS5CTD1: May 2020 Patch [Europe]
- G975FXXU4CTCC: April 2020 Patch [South America]
- G9750ZCU3CTD1 / G9750ZHU3CTD1: April 2020 Patch [China]
- G975WVLU3DTC9: April 2020 Patch [Canada]
- G975FXXU4CTC9: April 2020 Security Patch [Germany]
- G9750ZHU3BTC3: March 2020 Patch [Hong Kong and China]
- G9750ZCU3BTC2: March 2020 Patch [China]
- G975FXXS4BTB5: February 2020 Patch [Guatemala, Panama, Ecuador, and Colombia]
- G975FXXS4BTB4: March 2020 Security Patch [Khazakstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and Caucasus Countries]
- G975FXXU4BTA8: February 2020 patch [Europe]
- G975NKSU3BTA4: January 2020 patch [Korea]
- G975FXXS3BTA2: January 2020 patch [UK]
- G975USQS2CSL1: January 2020 patch US Carriers
- G975FXXS3BSL4: January 2020 patch [Europe]
- G9758ZMU2BSL7: Android 10 [China]
|Build Number||Region||Security Patch|
|G975FXXS6CTE6||June 2020 Patch|
|G975FXXS4BTB3||Global||February 2020 patch|
|G975FXXU1ASE5||Global||May 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU1ASD5||Global||April 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU1ASCA||Global||March 2019 Patch|
|G975U1UES2BSKA||Global||December 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU3ASK1||Global||November 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXS3ASJG||Global||November 2019 Patch|
|G975USQU2BSIO||Global||October 2019 Patch|
|G975USQS2BSI4||Global||September 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU3ASH6||Global||August 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXS3ASH1||Global||August 2019 Patch|
|G975USQS2ASGB||Global||July 2019 Patch|
|G975USQU2ASGC||Global||July 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU3ASG8||Global||July 2019 Patch|
|G975USQU2ASG8||Global||June 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU2ASF3||Global||June 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU1ASE7||Global||May 2019 Patch|
|G975FXXU1ASD5||Global||April 2019 Patch|
Galaxy S10 Plus Canada Stock Firmware
- G975WVLS3DTD5: May 2020 Patch
- G975WVLS3CTA3: Android 10
- G975WVLS2CSL1: January 2020 patch
- G975WVLU1ASD3: May 2019 Patch – Android 9.0
- G975WVLS2ASIV: November 2019 Patch – Android 9.0
- G975WVLU2ASF6: June 2019 Patch – Android 9.0
Galaxy S10 Plus Korea Stock Firmware
- G975NKSU1ASE8: May 2019 Patch
Verizon Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- G975USQS4DTF6: July 2020 Patch
- G975USQS3DTDC: May 2020 Patch
- G975USQU3DTC9: April 2020 Patch
- G975USQS3CTB5: March 2020 Patch
- G975USQU3CTB1: February 2020 patch
T-Mobile Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
Sprint Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- G975USQS3DTD7: May 2020 Patch
US Unlocked Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware
- G975USQU3DTE8: June 2020 Patch
- G975U1UES3DTDD: June 2020 Security Patch
- G975U1UES3DTD5: May 2020 Patch
- G975U1UEU3DTC9: April 2020 Patch
- G975U1UES3CTB5: March 2020 patch
- G975U1UES2CSL1: January 2020 patch
- G975U1UEU2CSKP – Android 10
|Build Number||Security Patch||OS version|
|G975U1UES1ASDB||May 2019 Patch||9.0|
|G975U1UES2BSIV||November 2019 Patch||9.0|
|G975USQS2BSIV||November 2019 Patch||9.0|
|G975U1UES2BSI4||September 2019 Patch||9.0|
|G975USQU2BSGJ||August 2019 Patch||9.0|
|G975U1UEU2ASGB||July 2019 Patch||9.0|
Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, let us take a look at the prerequisites. Should we?
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- You should have Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Take a backup of everything on your device just in case something gets wrong.
Now, let us take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Should we?
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.