In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Set Reading Goals in the iOS 13.4 Books App in very simple steps.
In iOS 13, Apple has added a new feature to its Books app that lets you keep track of how many minutes a day you spend reading and how many books you’ve read so far this year.
Set Reading Goals in the iOS 13.4 Books App
- Launch the Books app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Reading Now tab if it’s not already showing.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to the “Reading Goals” section and tap the Today’s Reading minutes.
- Tap Adjust Goal.
- Using the onscreen minutes’ roller, adjust the number of minutes to how long you wish to read per day, then tap Done.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Enable Bold Text and Adjust Font Size on iPhone or iPad?
- How to Remove Apple ID Payment Method from iPhone or iPad
- How to Use message effects with iMessage: Bubble, full-screen and many more
- I Lost My AirPods! How To Find Your Lost AirPods or AirPods Pro
- How to Use Do Not Disturb on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- How to Fix if iPhone Keeps Restarting issue
- How to Fix No Sound Issue During a Call on iPhone?