Music has always been a valuable place in everyone’s life. Everybody loves music but carrying the whole music library from one device to another device is always not possible. For getting rid of this problem, cloud storage is very helpful. One can easily store and even share the whole music library/playlist in cloud storage and access it from where ever he/she want with the help of the internet only. So in this article, we will be talking about how to Share Playlists in Apple Music on iPhone & iPad.
Apple Music is one of the most popular online and offline music streaming platforms. Apple Music is having more than 60 Million songs onboard and with more than 6.5 million paid subscribers plus another 8.5 million users who are in the trial period.
Share Playlists in Apple Music on iPhone & iPad
Create a playlist
- In the Apple Music app, find a song.
- Press and hold on to the song. Or if you’re on a computer, hover your pointer over the song and click the more button.
- From the menu that appears, choose “Add to a Playlist.”
- Tap or click “New Playlist.”
- Give your playlist a name. And if you want, add a cover image and description. If you’re on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device, tap Done.
- Browse or search for another song, then press and hold on it. Or on a computer, hover your pointer over the song and click the more button.
- From the menu that appears, choose “Add to a Playlist,” then choose the playlist that you created.
Share the playlist through Apple Music
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can send playlists to friends through Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, using AirDrop, and more. The friend who receives your playlist must also have an Apple Music subscription.
To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the more button, then tap Share.
- On your Mac or PC, click the more button, then Share Playlist.
- On your Android device, tap the more button, then Share Playlist to see your sharing options.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tuned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section is always available for you.
- How to Restore Lost Safari Bookmarks with iCloud
- How to use Look Around in Apple Maps on iPhone running iOS 13 or Higher
- Change Siri’s Voice, Accent, Gender, and Language in iOS, iPadOS or macOS
- How to Stop Chrome article suggestions on iPhone, iPad, and Android
- How to Shoot Time-Lapse Videos on your iPhone or iPad
- How to Set a Video as Your Wallpaper On iPhone